However there is now advanced technology available to not only future proof your security, but to also provide a back up communication path for your security system should the main path be damaged or have network disruption with may interfere with the signals.
- Businesses and other organisations can “double” their security support by doubling the links back to their monitoring Centre
- Global Security’s GPRS Monitoring Service provides a wireless communications link back to the Monitoring Centre via wireless GPRS, backed up by a second link over a standard phone line in case the wireless network goes down, or over the internet (I.P.)
- Depending on the wireless network rather than just a traditional phone link means businesses are less vulnerable to intruders cutting the link to the Monitoring Centre or damage to the phone network
GPRS monitoring provides you with:
- Peace of mind – your premises will be continuously monitored
- If you already have security installed you have the potential to upgrade your alarm monitoring protection without needing to upgrade existing equipment.
- Via its primary communication path (GPRS) it is an ideal solution where there is no PSTN telephone service phone line access point available. This system is easy and discreet to install – no wires, no delays and immediate network activation.
- GPRS is designed to meet the requirements of Class 3 security monitoring standards. For certain types of business this may be an insurance requirement.
- This system could help you to fulfill your insurance requirements
- It provides you with the potential to remove the landline and therefore save costs
- It is state of the art, ensuring the latest technology to keep pace with your security needs
< Back to news